Simplify operations, unify your data, grow your business
At NXTurn, we believe that every business must plan for the future of commerce. Every industry is being disrupted by rapid changes in technology that are bringing omnichannel commerce to the mainstream. Customers, whether B2B or B2C, are demanding the opportunity to engage with their suppliers everywhere. It truly is an omnichannel world, and without the right technology supporting them, businesses are going to be left behind.
Omnichannel commerce isn't just a feature of NetSuite, it's the foundation on which our product is built. The features of our software all work together to drive one singular goal—helping you realize your business vision in an omnichannel world.
How do you differentiate yourself and build awareness in the markets you serve?
Are you properly nurturing your leads, prospects and customers?
With NetSuite, real-time marketing metrics and comprehensive data empower your business to engage current customers while expanding to new markets.
- Target your communications precisely.
- Monitor results with deep data and metrics.
- Measure ROI in real time.
- Nurture your leads, prospects and customers.
- Expand opportunities through marketing automation.
- Define your markets.
- Target leads, customers and prospects individually and by segment.
- Get a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Leverage data and insights to uncover new opportunities.
How do you manage leads and new contacts?
How do you maintain control around your pricing options?
NetSuite drives efficiency and visibility through the sales process, helping you build a sales effort that's second to none.
- Maximize your existing sales force.
- Route and track new leads automatically.
- Maintain visibility into your pipeline.
- Analyze productivity in real time.
- Develop flexible pricing schemes.
- Update pricing as needed.
- Offer promotions and track results.
- Segment pricing by customer, offer quantity discounts, and more.
Can you receive orders through multiple channels including online, phone, EDI and more?
How quickly can you convert orders to cash?
NetSuite expands your orders to the omnichannel and fast-tracks your order-to-cash processes with built-in flows that eliminate manual bottlenecks, remove cumbersome rekeying, and reduce errors.
ORDERS IN THE OMNICHANNEL
- Receive orders through EDI, web orders, direct sales, partner sales, point of sale and more.
- Segment reporting to measure performance by order channel.
- Gain real-time visibility across all channels on orders, customers, inventory and more.
ORDER TO CASH
- Easily convert quotes to orders, orders to fulfillment, invoicing to payment and more with automated, built-in processes.
- Improve quote accuracy, eliminate billing errors, and strengthen revenue recognition.
- Increase revenue and customer lifetime value.
Do you have a centralized, optimized purchasing process?
Can you easily use sales forecasts to influence your supply orders?
NetSuite ensures transparency and control throughout the purchasing process, builds favorable supplier relationships, and provides deep insights into performance and forecasting.
SUPPLIERS AND PROCUREMENT
- Analyze supplier performance.
- Collaborate with suppliers in real time through the Supplier Portal.
- Create a centralized purchasing process.
- Build a real-time approval workflow based on PO amount.
- Ensure purchasing compliance.
- Handle supplier payments efficiently.
SALES FORECASTS AND OPERATIONAL PLANNING
- Generate supply orders based on your sales forecasts.
- Reforecast and regenerate supply orders when forecasts change.
- Decrease lead times and increase your fill rates.
- Minimize stockouts and obsolete inventory.
Can you measure your inventory turns?
How do you track items across your warehouses?
Integrated tracking and control allows NetSuite customers to reduce inventory overhead and turn their inventory more quickly.
- Track every turn of inventory.
- Know your inventory to sales ratios.
- Minimize stockouts and obsolete items.
- Leverage distribution centers and multiple branches.
- Reduce your inventory overhead.
- Analyze deep data metrics to improve efficiencies.
- Track lot numbers and serial controlled items.
- Support a wireless warehouse system.
- Meet regulation requirements (MSDS, FDA, and additional compliance documentation).
- Reduce resources tied to fulfillment processes.
How efficient are your pick, pack and ship processes?
Are you in control of your shipping costs?
NetSuite's comprehensive fulfillment controls help you reduce your cycle times and shipping costs while increasing your on-time delivery rates.
PICK, PACK & SHIP
- Reduce your number of picks.
- Improve efficiency with zone and wave picking.
- Prioritize picking by carrier pick up time.
- Efficiently implement change orders.
- Handle packing notes, cancellations, changes, and customer-specific labeling.
- Reduce shipping costs and time.
- Bill freight separately or inclusive with product.
- Manage a comprehensive set of shipping options.
Does your support team have a 360-degree view of each customer?
Can you use support data to inform and improve your products and services?
NetSuite offers self-service support solutions to your customers while empowering your team to meet customer needs with detailed case management, efficient returns, and tracking for field services.
- Empower your support team with a full view of each customer.
- Escalate customer tickets.
- Track product defects as you support customer returns.
- Schedule and dispatch field technicians.
- Bill field services by T&M, fixed cost or warranty.
- Offer a comprehensive self-service customer portal.
- Provide access to orders for tracking and management.
- Deliver knowledge base content and FAQ.
- Reduce support time through self-service efforts.
Leading Practices Improves Performance
360° Visibility & Actionable Insight increased 50% - 80%
Collection Time Accounts Receivables improved 30% - 50%
Revenue Performance increased 2% - 10%
Gross Margin Performance improved 1% - 5%
Time to Close Financials reduced 30% - 55%
Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) reduced 5% - 20%
Accounting Staff Productivity increased 30% - 50%
“NetSuite integrates ecommerce, inventory control, order processing, CRM, financial reporting and other functions in a way that really fits our business needs.” — Thos. Baker
“We use NetSuite to deliver a holistic, omnichannel experience that drives customer satisfaction and repeat business while streamlining our operational business processes.” — Lovesac
“NetSuite’s unified cloud-based business management suite has made a huge difference in our business and has us well positioned for our next stage of growth.” — Blue Microphones
“We run our entire business through NetSuite, from design to manufacturing to managing vendors in Asia.” — Ed McMahon, CEO, Epec Engineered Technologies
“Because NetSuite is in the cloud, we can enter new markets faster. We’re very confident NetSuite will seamlessly support our growth outside North America.” — Shaw Industries
“With NetSuite, we've been able to keep our positioning as dedicated to the high-end yacht market, but also improve our business by expanding to new market segments, cutting inefficiencies, and more accurately tracking the needs and buying habits of our existing customers.” — The Superyacht Group
"Our business model has changed significantly from wind turbine to solar development and NetSuite’s high customizability and versatility has allowed us to keep up with those changes." — Urban Green Energy
“Igloo has claimed full control over their online content and presence, thanks to the powerful Web tools delivered by NetSuite.” — Igloo Products Corp
“NetSuite is everything we need in one system—ERP, inventory management, warehousing, CRM and ecommerce. NetSuite’s reliability and on-demand access to a single system of truth has been amazing for our company” — Becker Safety & Supply